Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 11

Whoo hooo I'm in the double digits! Day 11!!!

My first full day without ANY caffeine, and I feel good. I'm stoked I kicked that habit. (Although I plan on going back to drinking coffee after this is over.... I just love it! Decaf maybe?)

This morning I walked on the treadmill for half an hour, to try and loosen up my back after pulling it the other day. Tomorrow morning I'm going to try to go back to my boot camp class, gingerly. When I got home from the gym I took my herbs/shake, and had a big bowl of sprouted cereal, a cut up peach, a banana, and blueberries, with almond milk. About five hours later I had my second meal: a salad with tomato, avocado, and half a portabello mushroom, with walnut oil, lemon and balsamic. Plus a small potato with some walnut oil, my new favorite treat. That was at about 4:30. It's now 10:00 and I'm doing my second herb/shake combo.

It's funny I really haven't been hungry. I get a few pangs here and there, but they are rare. It's really about patterns, and getting used to eating a certain way or at a certain time, that is what is hard to overcome.

Tomorrow is my first full day back at work after my vacation, and I haven't quite yet figured out how I'm going to spread out my meals. I'm thinking I will pack up cereal, fruit, and milk, and eat that at work around lunchtime. Then I will eat my second meal when I get home around 5:30. I'm trying to not be too high maintence at work and bring all the bottles of herbs and stuff. That will have to happen though next week, when I start taking the herbs three times a day...

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment