Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 27

So I started transitioning off the cleanse... Ejuva says to take the herbs/combi once in the morning, and then just the herbs at night. After every meal you are supposed to also take the Moflora (probiotics). I'm assuming to replenish the good bacteria in my intestines.

So I drank juice in the morning, and for lunch I had a salad with grilled tofu and mushrooms with avocado and tomato. When I got home late from work I had some vegetable soup, with some watermelon after.

Tomorrow is the last day, and I'm really happy. I've lost 8.5 pounds, and am wearing the smallest jeans I own! Yay! But more than that, I've really learned some healthier eating habits. I'm going to try and limit processed food, and try to eat fresh, raw, organic fruit and veggies.

Last day tomorrow!!!!

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment