Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 12

Eating only twice a day is starting to get old, real old. But I guess I better enjoy it because starting Thursday I'm down to just once a day! AGHHH!!

I went back to working out today, and did it on an empty stomach. I was starving when I got home so I did the herbs/shake combo and then breakfast shortly after: cereal, almond milk, a peach, banana, and blueberries.

Around 1:30 I was starving. So I went home and made another salad with portabello mushrooms, avocado and heirloom tomatoes, with two small potatoes with walnut oil on the side. So yummy.

When I got done with work around 6 pm, I did my herb/shake combo again, and then I had my friends over for the Bachelorette.... and there were tons of yummy snacks and CHEESE.... but I did really good and just had some carrots and hummus with guacamole, and a few organic corn tortilla chips.

I'm frickin proud of myself ;-)

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment