Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 14

My last day of eating two meals. Sad.

I was super tired today because I put in a 17 hour day yesterday, plus I'm completely off caffeine (not an easy feat!) so I felt a little sluggish.

Last night I did decide to take the herbs and shake, even though it was close to midnight when I got home from work. I just took two of each tablet, so I wouldn't have a ton of stuff to digest when I went to bed.

For lunch I had a veggie stack from a local deli, and after being assured it was vegan, I was super bummed to find it had cheese on it. I was at lunch with a friend and didn't want to make a scene, but I was bummed. I ate around the cheese, but could still taste the flavor of it (NOT a bad thing, ha ha). I also had a side of baked yams... delicious.

For dinner (after a 2 hour afternoon nap! I love Wednesdays!) I had a big salad with grilled mushrooms, zucchini, squash, avocado and tomato, plus a plain baked potato on the side.

I'm halfway through, which is awesome. But tomorrow I start eating once a day, and I'm pretty freaked out by that.

Also, I've lost 5 pounds total so far. I'm really glad I haven't lost more than that, I want it to be a healthy and gradual weight loss, so it stays off!!

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment