Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 13

Well I'm still at work here on Day 13. I'm super starving and I just ate some baked potato crisps from Whole Foods that my co-worker had. I'm debating on whether I'm going to do my herb/shake combo when I get home or skip it; I'm not sure if you are supposed to take them right before bed, and I have at least an hour left here at work. Long day.

I started at 6:30 this morning teaching Pilates for 2 hours, drinking only water instead of my usual coffee and cream. That was a little brutal, I'm not going to lie.

When I got home I did my herbs/shake, and then had a big ol' bowl of cereal with a peach, banana, blueberries and almond milk.

For lunch around 2:30 I had vegan vegetable soup from Cantwell's, as well as some baked yams with olive oil and beets and arugula.

It's hard to work such a long day and not eat. Tomorrow is my halfway point on this cleanse, and I'm really excited. I know the next two Tuesdays are going to be hard, but I'll do my best!

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment