Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 4

Happy 4th of July! We went to Balloon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque to watch fire works... it was a beautiful night!

The cleanse is going well. Started off the day by upping my tablets: 2 Renew, 3 Power, 3 Balance, and then I did 1.5 scoops of Combi half hour later. For breakfast I had my sprouted cereal with blueberries, banana, and almond milk, with a half of a nectarine.

Lunch was leftover Japanese food from last night: Kung Pao tofu and stirfried veggies. pineapple for dessert. Later I snacked on watermelon and dried apple.

We packed some snacks to eat during fireworks, and at the park it was a fair-like set up with TONS of yummy, bad-for-you food. I was able to find a plain baked potato, which I ate with a little BBQ sauce, a definite splurge as the first ingredient is most likely sugar. But still, it was a better option then a hot dog, taco, cotton candy, funnel cake, sno-cone, burrito, pulled pork sandwich, etc. I also had a sprouted grain sandwich with banana, almond butter and honey (which we brought from home) and later in the parking lot we ate some watermelon, pineapple and mango. Oh, and I had a few of those pretending-not-to-be-a-potato-chip-but-that's-what-they-really-are "veggie straws" from Costco. My second splurge for the day. Damn.

I felt pretty good today... my usual caffeine headache emerged around noon so I took half an excedrin with lunch. Tomorrow I'm planning on cutting the excedrin tablets in thirds, so I can wean down gradually.

I'm actually feeling ready to start ramping this thing up, and am I'm looking forward to upping the dosage of the tablets and shakes when week 2 starts in a few days!!!


xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment