Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 7

Moving day! It was a super chaotic day moving Jordan, so I had no internet access. Right now I'm in Starbucks using their internet but not drinking anything (*tears*).

I did pretty well, I upped the Balance formula so now I'm taking 3 Renew, 3 Power and 4 Balance. I'm not sure what is affecting my sleep but I woke up around 5:30 unable to fall back asleep. Maybe this is what they mean when they say you may have too much energy? Hmm.

I had my cereal with blueberries and banana for breakfast. For lunch I had leftovers from Japanese the night before. I had an orange and some almonds for a snack and we had a late dinner (post-move) at this cute little Italian place. They made me a huge salad with spinach, roasted red peppers, onions, artichokes, sun-dried tomatos and pine nuts... and I put on olive oil and balsalmic, with some lemon.


We found this super cute market (similar to Whole Foods) where I stocked up on some fresh fruit for today (bananas, pears, oranges, blackberries).

Today (Day 8) I start on only two meals a day. Wish me luck!

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment