Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 21

My last day of eating! I went to Costco and bought a bunch of veggies and fruit to juice over the next 5-7 days (depending on how I feel, I may only fast 5 days).

For lunch I had a big plate of veggies: artichoke, eggplant, snap peas, asparagus, plus some grilled polenta, plus a side salad with avocado. It was a very nice and filling last meal. *tears*

I spend some quiet time at home last night, getting mentally prepared for not eating. I read, I did yoga, watered my plants, stretched and cleaned up my place. Oh, AND, *insert crying sound hear*, I bought an enema kit. I'm scared shitless, pardon the pun. I'm hoping by the end of the fast I'll feel ready and willing to do an enema. Hope hope hope.

Feeling pretty good overall, excited to get through the last week of this thing and start eating real food again.

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment