Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 26

So today was the last official day of cleansing (I'm taking the next two days to transition off the cleanse before getting back to normal eating.) I juiced a ton of fruit in the morning: peaches, pineapple, spinach, cucumber and oranges. I took my herbs/shake and drank a big juice after working out.

Throughout the day I just juiced, plus has some veggie broth I had saved from last week. I did all this in preparation for... *insert danger looming sound byte* the enema. I really psyched myself out about it.

When I got home from work I thoroughly read the instructions provided by Ejuva on how to do one. I was super scared and almost chickened out several times. I'll spare you the gory details, but let's just say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I did it three times until the water came out completely clean. It was definitely a strange feeling, having all this water inside your gut, and then you hold it for as long as you can until you have to run to the toilet. Not my sexiest moment, that's for sure. ha ha

Later in the evening I had a light dinner of boiled veggies (leftover from the broth I made last week) and some watermelon and sliced peaches (with honey).

The next two days will be transition into a normal diet, and I will start to wean off the herbs/shakes. I probably won't add in dairy or meat for several days. It will be nice to not have to take the herbs and shakes anymore, I got real sick of it.

More tomorrow.

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment