Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 20

So I'm here at work on the evening of Day 20, and I have to say today went way better than yesterday. I got up this morning and had my Nanogreens mixed with almond milk. It's so funny how relative everything is... when I first tried Nanogreens a couple of years ago I could barely get it down, I thought it was so disgusting. But now, it's actually my treat during the day! Mixed with almond milk it is super creamy and soothing. So that's the first thing I put in my stomach. I taught Pilates for two hours, and then went home to juice for the day.

I juiced kale, cucumber, carrots, grapefruit, oranges and an apple, and drank some then and saved some for later in the refrigerator. I did my herbs/combi combo, and headed to work. I'm now at the point where I am going to the bathroom (#2!) 4-5 times a day, which is really trippy considering I'm only eating one meal. That tells me that this may actually be working! I may actually be eliminating old stuff, since I'm not taking in enough to justify pooping five times a day. ha ha.

For lunch I had a salad with avocado, tofu, and tomato, with edamame and a potato, and half hour later I took my herbs/shake again. A couple hours ago I busted out the leftover juice, and sipped on that while I worked. But it's gone now!

I'm getting really nervous about the not eating thing. My goal is to get to 5 days of just juicing, and see how I feel. I'm kicking this cleanse's ass, and I'm proud of myself, so if I peace out on the last two days of starvation it won't be the end of the world.

So yesterday I was madly craving cinnamon/sugar/butter but today I'm dreaming of this:



Just one more day of eating left! Then it's the home stretch!!

xo xo

PS. skin issues are over... my skin is clearer than normal. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment